Software Engineer Apprentice
We are looking for Software Engineering Apprentices to join our team.
Nice To Have
- Computer Science Degree, graduate of a code school/bootcamp, or even self taught skills
- Any other languages, frameworks, or technologies (e.g. Python/Django, Node.js, React, Laravel, Java, iOS, etc.)
- Experience with a server-side MVC framework (e.g. Elixir/Phoenix or Ruby on Rails)
- You are a good communicator who has contributed in any way to open source - or, you're looking for a role where you can give back to open source. This demonstrates that you're interested in collaboration.
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission - "calling your shot".
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you're willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you're enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance "textbook correctness" against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal while communicating early and often throughout a sprint.
Must be a Louisiana resident
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and move forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building an alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Revelry provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics