A Future Role at Revelry
Revelry is growing. We may not be advertising for your skills right now, but we could be in the future. Please review all of our open positions.
To submit for a role we haven't identified, it's really important that you attach a Cover Letter that specifically identifies the role you'd like to fill at Revelry.
Revelry is a digital innovation studio headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our nationwide clientele range from small businesses and startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
Qualities we look for
- You are a good communicator who has contributed in any way to open source - or, you're looking for a role where you can give back to open source. This demonstrates that you're interested in collaboration.
- You are comfortable calling out your plan without waiting for permission - "calling your shot".
- You can earn our trust by sharing your thoughts and making commitments, and you're willing to trust your teammates to do the same.
- You see your work all the way through to the end.
- You can debate with empathy.
- You are self-motivated, which means you handle your own time.
- You are not afraid to try new things, and you're enthusiastic about helping others learn and grow.
- You are pragmatic and can balance "textbook correctness" against practical reality.
- You can keep your eye on the goal, while communicating early and often throughout a sprint.
Revelry is a flexible work environment. We work "remotely" a significant portion of the time, but we do actively prefer to find folks in Louisiana, Chicago Area, or Dallas-Fort Worth so that they can spend some time in our offices as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare benefits
- 21 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work hours and locations
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Attach your resume and cover letter to the form below. In the website field, share anything that helps you show off what you've done in your community, as it applies to the role you're looking to fill at Revelry.
If we like what we see, we’ll schedule a call or in-person interview.
Revelry Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics