We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Software Engineer.
Revelry is a digital innovation studio headquartered in Mid City New Orleans. Our worldwide clientele range from small businesses and startups to large, publicly-traded companies.
The Software Engineer role at Revelry offers the exciting opportunity to drive inspiration and innovation, building solutions that transform people’s lives for the better. Working with a world-class team of engineers, designers and product managers, this role sets the standard for problem solving and lives to create clean code and beautiful products ensuring outstanding experiences for our team and our partners.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uses analysis and critical thinking skills to determine and assess the needs and goals of our partners.
- Designs, tests and develops software that meets the requirements of our partners, Revelry and the project team.
- Communicates clearly with the team and our partners, explaining how the software works and answers any question using exceptional communication skills.
- Actively participates in stand ups, kickoffs, and other meetings.
- Reasons analytically about programs and uses debugging tools
- Positively influences the team toward better solutions.
- Discusses ideas openly, with empathy toward others and respect for their opinions.
- Accepts feedback.
- Takes ownership - sees tasks through to the end without reminders and doesn’t push it onto others.
- Demonstrates strong time management skills and tracks time in detail weekly.
- Always seeking to add value, learn and help others.
- Experience with a server-side MVC framework (preferably Elixir/Phoenix or Ruby on Rails)
- Experience with GitHub.
NICE TO HAVE
- Any other languages, frameworks, or technologies: e.g. Python/Django, Node.js, React, Laravel, Java, iOS, Docker, React Native including app store submissions, etc.
- Kubernetes experience, Certified Kubernetes Admin, or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
- Any additional certifications (AWS, Google, etc.).
Louisiana / Remote
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare benefits
- 31 paid days off a year, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work hours and locations
We live our core values every day. We communicate openly, often, and with empathy. We trust each other to perform the tasks we've been assigned and communicate challenges early. This allows us to clearly call out what we're going to do and more forward fearlessly. We apply pragmatic ingenuity to build things better. We believe in building alliance between work and life. We are always investing in making ourselves and our company better. And we take the time to celebrate each victory.
Revelry Labs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.